I haven’t done monthly goals in a long time but I figured with Gus being so green to the sport horse life, it was probably a good time to get back to it. He’s doing so well and I’m so pleased with the progress already made but I’m not very good at staying on track if I don’t have something to work towards.
1. Continue to hack out and work on our relaxation
2. Work on halts
3. Canter transitions. Canter transitions. Canter transitions
4. Start to incorporate pole work into our flat work
5. Keep all four shoes on until his next SCHEDULED appointment!
1. Find a job
2. Start contacting eventing trainers in the area