How does the song go? All I want for Christmas is my horse’s two front feet on the ground. No?
2014 Christmas List (The Expensive Version)
5. A custom Fowler’s whip. My trainer has one of these in her colors and I just love it.
4. NEW Equine Wear X-Country Air Flow boots. I love the look of these boots.
3. Anything from the Rambo Grand Prix line in our colors of Black and Orange! I just got the quarter sheet and it is excellent. Of course I got it just as it warmed up again but I’m sure it’ll come in handy when I’m riding in the rain. Here’s the Show Rug.
2. This Pikeur Sarissa show coat. Sa-woon!
1. It shouldn’t be any surprise after my last post that my number one wish would be the Voltaire Lexington Monoflap (with matching girth and irons and all that). It’s so comfy and I am in desperate need of a new saddle.