10. Showing horses in the summer in Georgia is the definition of masochism.
9. I was a lot more disappointed to be out of the ribbons after dressage than I thought I would be.
8. Gus is actually kind of a XC machine these days.
7. The course, while not actually soft, made me longingly look at the novice fences. Might be time for a move up?
6. XC is the whole reason I do this.
5. The good thing about being out of the ribbons is that my trainer let me forgo the coat and the braids. Silver lining?
4. Sunglasses are a must for me when showing in this sun. During dressage warm up I could barely see where I was going I was squinting so hard.
3. Sunglasses are also a really good way to hide the tears when you come off in Stadium and have to walk out of the ring.
2. My husband is a saint.
1. Gus Gus is the best.