I have one goal this year: get through my wedding!
I feel like this goal should really not be all that difficult but man is this wedding thing becoming a pain in the ass. I really just want to ignore it all and go ride my horse. Can we make that happen?
- Alright, my real pony goals are:
- Be working on First Level dressage work
- Go to a recognized dressage show with my trainer
- Move up to BN at the schooling shows
- Start working with a jump trainer again
I feel like these are all attainable goals as long as I’m willing to put the work (and occasionally money) in. Ironically, the jump trainer might be the hardest simply due to location and my time available. I really don’t want to move barns, despite how far away the place is.